Saturday 19 April 2008

Trying to catch up



on this blogging. The laptop is wanted by SS1 too, so yesterday all I got was my email downloaded whilst he was online.






Day 4, Monday



The blisters on (the underside of) my feet were so bad this morning, that I stayed behind, well drove the boys to Universal Studios. I then decided later to go shopping, craft shopping. Had a nice time looking in Jo-Ann's and Michaels ending up in Walmart. I think the boys had a good time too, they phoned me whilst I was in Jo-Ann's asking to be picked up, but I told them to walk back; hard Mum, eh.





The Hulk, I think Dragonslayer and SS2 & 3 are on the ride.





SS3







SS1














Day 5, Tuesday

we went to SeaWorld. Lots to see, so I will let the pictures speak for themselves




















No comments: