Saturday 9 January 2010

Snow, snow and more snow

that is what we have here.

I did take lots of photos of Dill in the snow yesterday but never managed to blog them, I kept being sidetracked.

 

A0061659

This is the sight that greeted me when I looked out the front door yesterday morning.

A0061662

This was the look out the back and there is a dog in the photo, can you find him?

A0061668

The birds could not get to their food

A0061669

A0061672

Pete’s 4 wheel drive

A0061674

Pete’s ‘normal’ car with Dave’s behind

A0061681

A0061684

No wonder the telly wasn’t receiving any signal

A0061697

The robin managed to find some food below the snow

A0061706

A0061709

A0061711

The neighbours children were building a chair and table

 

This post was written a few days ago, but abandoned when the power went.

4 comments:

Myrt said...

Oh my word, Eve - that's unbelievable for your 'neck of the woods' (well, I think it is). Our ground is covered in snow but nowhere near as much as you have. Dill will love it!

Mrs Moog said...

It could be worse - you could live down here and have to put up with a whole three inches of the stuff and miserable people who look as if there world has ended because Gordon Brown made it snow....apparently!

See, being a girl of hardy West Midlands stock, this is all a little sprinkling of snow to me. Heck, my brother got married in 2 foot of snow and it snowed the day I married Mr Moog.

Your snow looks much more like the real thing. Very impressive :o)

Sad about the silly power outage though.

Keep warm and hope you dig yourselves out soon.

xxx

p.s. nope, try as I might I just cannot see a puppy in that second photo. Any clues?

Totty Teabag said...

Quite an impressive layer you have there Eve!

christunte said...

Hej! Du har fået en award.